You must have visited Indian cities and towns but have you ever thought of visiting an Indian village where still 60% of the population lives?
If not, then this Tours gives an opportunity of visiting a village and experiencing a completely different culture and environment. Away from the
busy traffic, pollution and cement buildings, Indian villages are still green, calm, quiet, traditional and otherwise the total opposite of the cities.
Today we will visit an important village of Varanasi. It will be your choice. It may be Daniyalpur Village nearest village to Varanasi city or
Sarai Mohana /Rameshwar Village for Silk viewing village or Jayapur Village – A village adopted by Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi or
Lallapura for Banarasi
saree shops or Lamhi Village for famous Hindu and Urdu writer Munshi Premchand.
Duration : 6 to 8 hours or May be one full day
Highlights of Village tour in Varanasi :
- Village people’s life style, Framing ,Flowering
- Introduction of their bread & butter like making clay pot, how they utilize cow dung and how they live there.
- Assistance of trip leader, walking through lane, refreshments, mineral water, & Support Van.
- Meeting with villagers specially silk viewers
- Explore culture & heritage of Varanasi.
En route you would get all the enjoyments of participating in Ganga Arti, visiting temples, glimpses of bustling Banarasi markets and much more.
You have an opportunity to know the richness of rural life which is unique centers of evergreen Indian Civilization.